Our Tutoring Branch in Essex
The Essex branch of Home-School Tutoring was started in January 2004 by Sue-Ellen Horak.
It is a part of the wider Home-School Tutoring UK network of tutoring agencies, which has Area Associates managing local tutoring services across England and Wales.
Each Area Associate is independently responsible for the services they offer in their region, which means service offerings can vary between counties.
At Home-School Tutoring in Essex, we provide the following services:
- Private tutoring for:
- Added support alongside regular schooling
- Examination preparation
- Special needs
- Corporate clients
- Any other client requirements
- Revision courses for:
- GCSE and A-Level Mathematics
- Mock examination sessions for:
- 11+ Entrance Examinations
Our Tutor Selection Process
All tutors registered at Home-School Tutoring Essex need to pass a series of checks before they are sent out on an assignment.
In order to ensure that you are offered the most qualified candidates through our service, we make sure each tutor:
- Is legally allowed to reside and work in the UK
- Has a degree level of education in the subject they are teaching AND/OR
- Is degree level qualified with relevant teaching experience in the subject they are teaching
- Is reviewed for Qualified Teacher Status (as many of our tutors are currently active teachers)
- Possesses an up to date Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service AND
- Does not have any circumstances preventing them from working with minors and/or youths (if working with students under 18 years of age)
Our Tutor Review Process
Once you have been assigned a tutor, we rely on both student and tutor feedback to let us know how well you have been matched.
We understand that in order for our students to gain the most from their tutoring experience, they need to feel comfortable with the tutor they are working with.
Likewise, it is important to us that our tutors are satisfied with their assignments as well, as this assures optimum investment and performance levels to achieve great results as a team.
Using your feedback, allows us to adjust our services as needed and keep quality at the forefront of our business.
Request a Tutor
Now that you know a little bit more about us, why not send us a request?
Our tutors will be happy to work with you in order to give you the best support possible to achieve your tutoring goals.
Click below to get started!